Friday, May 04, 2007

konferensi lutju dari Afrika


yakin deh, hampir setiap pemilik e-mail di planet bumi ini pernah menerima e-mail dari Afrika (Nigeria, Sierra Leone, dll) seperti di bawah ini:
"I am a staff of bank in Africa.I will give you the name of my bank and other important information if I receive a positive reply from you. For security reasons I cannot disclose my full identity to you now until I am sure of your cooperation. I work in the operations dept where I serve as account officer to numerous customers. One of the customers whom I worked as his account officer was a wealthy diamond merchant from neighboring Sierra Leone. He lost his family in the war. He was lucky to escape alive and came to this country with his wealth intact. Unfortunately he died last year.

Because this man was good to me when he was alive, I took it uponmyself to travel to his country last month, to see if I could locate any of his close relations . On reaching there I discovered that his only surviving uncle died a few months back. I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody in the bank knew I was undertaking the journey so I did not present any official report of myfindings in South Africa... bla bla bla...

The total money in the account is USD17 million. Your share will be 30% which is USD5,100,000. My own share will be 69%, which is USD11,730,000. We shall keep 1% which is USD170,000 for expenses. Reach me immediately by mail so that I can give you further details.Also provide me your direct tel/fax to reach you."


nah, tahukah kalian bahwa mereka baru saja mengadakan Konferensi bernama: The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference. klik di sini untuk membaca risalah konferensi. lucu banget deh!

ini cara yang bagus untuk mengatasi spammers dari Afrika. hahaha...

No comments: